Dr Belle, PhD, LMFT
Certified EFT Supervisor & Therapist
President/Director Southern NV EFT
Host of We Heart Therapy Podcast
Subject to a $75 administration fee and must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the first session to qualify for a refund of the balance paid.
If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, but before the course begins you will be refunded 50%. If you cancel after a course has begun, there will be no refund.
In the event a course is cancelled due to low registration, a refund will be issued in the full amount paid.
1. Fill out the registration form and
2. Proceed to the Payment Page to pay and confirm your registration!
3. Your space is not held until you register and pay for the event
4. Your PayPal Receipt is your confirmation receipt. Day of event details will be emailed about starting 2-3 weeks before the event.
4 Full Days of EFIT Training! Learn how to use the gold standard of counseling, Emotionally Focused Therapy with your individual clients!
ICEEFT Cert. EFT Trainer
M.Ed., LMFT (NC) #1245
Registered Marriage and Family Therapist #89116 (Can.)
Certified Emotionally Focused Therapy Supervisor and Trainer
Winnipeg, Canada & Greensboro, NC
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Describe an individual’s presenting problem through the attachment frame.
2. Track individual negative cycles of internal and interpersonal interaction that maintain individual’s presenting problems.
3. Access and reprocess primary emotion to revise working models of self and other.
4. Create therapeutic tasks and experiments that engage clients in corrective emotional experiences.
5. Be able to identify and apply interventions within the model of EFT specifically pertaining to working with individuals
Lorrie Brubacher is the Founding Director of the Carolina Center for EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy). A certified trainer with the International Centre for Excellence in EFT (ICEEFT), she has been an individual, couple and family therapist since 1989.
Lorrie is an adjunct faculty at University of North Carolina, Greensboro. She trains internationally and publishes frequently on the topic of EFT, often with its originator, Dr. Sue Johnson.
She co-developed EFT’s first interactive video training program, has several training videos, available at https://steppingintoeft.com and published Stepping into Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Key Ingredients of Change (2018).
*Author of Stepping Into Emotionally Focused Therapy
Recommended Readings (click on photo for link):
In Person April 21st & 22nd, 2023
Friday & Saturday (9am-5pm)
LOCATION:La Quinta Inn & Suites
6560 S Surrey St,
Las Vegas, NV 89119
*Rooms are available at La Quinta Inn & Suites for a rate of $134 per night,
this discounted rate is available by calling the hotel front desk (not the reservation line): (702) 492- 8900
Make sure you mention you're with Southern NV EFT to receive the special rate
-Level 1 online November 3rd & 4th, 2022 9am-5pm PST
-Level 2 In Person in Las Vegas April 21st & 22nd, 2022 9am-5pm PST
Southern NV Community for (EFT) Emotionally Focused Therapy